- Ultrasound (US)
- Infra Red Radiation (IRR)
- Electrical Stimulation – Faradic, Galvanic, Interrupted Galvanic, TENS, Interferental (IFT)
- Hydrocollator heating packs
- Icemaker and Ice Packs
- Microwave Diathermy
- Laser Therapy
- Paraffin Wax Bath (PWB) Therapy
- Traction Unit – Cervical and Lumbar
- Electrical and Manual Massage Therapy
- Multi-gym – both upper and lower extremities
- Ergo metric Bicycle
- Quadriceps Seat
- Continuous Passive Motion (CPM) for upper extremity
- Overhead Pulleys / Wall Bars
- Shoulder Wheel
- Exercise Balls
- Therabands / Dumbell / Weights
- Patients referred by General Physicians, Surgeons and Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Patients from private, government specialists and consultants from other clinics and hospitals.
- Direct patients, i.e. our known patients with chronic illness such as arthritis, disc lesion, etc., who have repeated attacks and others with simple sports injuries and strains.
- All insurance coverage is with our hospital and physiotherapy approvals are done by us with no hassles for the patients.
- Exercise your fingers, toes, shoulder or elbow joints.
- Elevate your plastered limb whenever possible.
- Stand or press on your cast for the first 48 hours.
- Get the cast wet. If your cast accidentally gets wet, it can be dried using a hair dryer on low heat to blow warm air into the padding of the cast.
- Attempt to scratch the skin under your cast (cool air from a blower can alleviate some of the irritation).
- Write on your cast until it is completely dry.
- Cover the cast with plastic or rubber for an extended period.
- Cut, knock or bump your cast.
- Return to the hospital if you experience any of the following:
- Numbness in fingers or toes below the cast.
- Inability to move fingers or toes below the cast.
- Your cast becomes loose or uncomfortable.
- Persistent or severe pain to affected limb.
- Fingers or toes below the cast turn blue.
- Marked swelling around the cast.
- Your cast cracks or softens.
Dr. Basheer Ahmed
Dr. Abraham George
Dr. John Chacko
Dr. Ravi Kiran Nallapalli