Quality, Health and Safety
- The American Mission Hospital (AMH) is committed to providing the highest quality of healthcare services to our patients.
- The foundations of our Quality Improvement activities are centered around the three pillars of meeting the International Patient Safety goals (IPSG), implementing a comprehensive unit-based safety program for our patients (CUSP) and using current evidence-based practices to create and standardize care through clinical pathways; Translating Research into Practice at the bedside (TRIP).
- All activities undertaken are to increase value to our patients through creating better outcomes and patient experiences at an affordable cost.
- Staff is empowered to take charge and improve safety and efficiency at their workplaces and to share create their learning, so that and patient experiences improvement processes are both iterative and create a shared learning culture.
We are committed to :
- Establish implement, document, comply, monitor, measure, maintain, periodically review and continually improve our Quality, Health & Safety (QHS) management system procedures, objectives, policy and performance to be able to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 international standards.
- Promotion of quality, health, safety and environment as a priority at all levels within the organization and undertakes to provide quality healthcare services in a safe manner which protects people and the environment
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory, legislative, relevant standards and other requirements to which the company subscribes.
- Protect people, assets and the environment by identifying potential hazards evaluating and controlling risks in our hospital operation to eliminate or reduce any risks identified to prevent injury, ill health and pollution.
- Develop the culture that everybody is responsible for Quality, Health and Safety.
- Communicate this policy throughout the organization and interested parties
- The successful implementation of this policy requires the commitment of all managers, employees, clients, suppliers, contractors and visitors in all locations of AMH. It is the responsibility of each employee to observe all rules and procedures and cooperate with the company in complying with its statutory obligations.