Dr. Solomon V Kumar
- Location Manama
- Department General Practice
- Phone+ 973 17 177 711
Specialty: General Practitioner
- In 1974 Graduated from Gandhi medical college Osmania University Hyderabad, India
- Completed compulsory rotatory Internship in 1975 from Gandhi general hospital (King Edwards) Secunderabad
- Trained in recent advances in laparoscopic operations for Sterilization
- Trained and qualified as Leprologist, Training in hand surgery for medical officers, Podiatry in relation to leprosy
Research collaboration with MRC London in Immune responses in Hansens –Neuropathies and Reactions.
- Dip in Community medicine private institute while Serving in CSI group of Gen. Hospitals from 1975 to 1996
From 1996 to 2006 in KSA– Attended several CME meetings/conferences Trg programs, including Hemodialysis/Artificial Kidney Unit in KSA ,Trauma ,Infection control, DOTS –TB program (as coordinator In charge of ER and As Sr. Resident (10 yrs from 1996 to2006),and also as Medical Director and Medical Coordinator of ER and Hospital.
- Coordinator of CME program (of MOH recognized ) all at general Hospital in Sajir general hospital, KSA
- Member of the CPR committee( AMH)
- BLS Instructor(AHA)
- ACLS (AHA qualified from BDF)
- Mentor for AMA & RCSI in clinical teaching.
- Earlier served in Dialysis Unit ( Sajir, Riyadh region KSA), as an ER Incharge and Medical Director of Sajir general Hospital, KSA
- Trained in Hand surgery for Med. officers in Hansens disease
- Trained in Podiatry.
- Surgical experience in Genera surgery and Ob- Gyna
- Clinical Research in Immunology with MRC London ( in Peripheral neuropathy )