Dr. Sajjan Mathew
- Location Manama, Saar
- Department Surgery
- Phone+ 973 17 177 711
Specialty: Consultant, General and Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Christian Medical College, Vellore, India.
- Northern Ireland Deanery, UK. (General and Colorectal Surgery)
- Cambridge Deanery, UK (Hepatopancreaticobiliary Surgery)
- Royal Adelaide Hospital, South Australia. (Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery)
- Comprehensive Training in Bariatric and Metabolic surgery (GEM institute, India)
- MBBS (1986)
- MS (General Surgery) 1992
- FRCS Glasgow (1997)
- Diplomate National Board (Surgical Gastroenterology) 2006
- Association of Surgeons of India
- Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
- General surgical procedures, both emergency and planned.
- Lumps, Thyroid and other neck swellings, breast lumps / breast cancer surgery,
- Varicose vein surgery,
- Scrotal and testicular swellings.
- Surgery for hemorrhoids, fistula and fissure.
- Laparoscopic (key hole surgery) for gall bladder, appendicitis, perforated duodenal ulcer, hernia, gastro-esophageal reflux, achalasia cardia, staging laparoscopy for cancer, varicocoele.
- Surgery for cancer of the esophagus (gullet) stomach, small and large intestine, pancreas.
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy (Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy)
Consultation by appointment, walk in patients will also be seen.