Dr. Michael Gyula Mitrovics
- Location Manama, Saar
- Department Orthopedics
- Phone+ 973 17 177 711
Specialty: Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- University of Ulm for Human Medicine (1988-1995)
- Assistant Doctor at the University of Lubeck, Department of Surgery (1995-1997)
- Assistant Doctor at the Baumann-Klinik Stuttgart, Department of Orthopedics (1997-2000)
- Assistant Doctor at the Paulinen-Hilfe Stuttgart, Department of Orthopedics (2000-2002)
- Private Clinic, Specialist for Orthopedic Surgeon – Esslingen (2003-2016)
- Orthopedic Consultant – German Orthopedic Hospital, Bahrain (2017-2019)
- Orthopedic Consultant – American Mission Hospital, Bahrain (Present)
- Approbation as Doctor (1995), Promotion as Doctor M.D. (1995)
- Certified Specialist for Orthopedic Surgery at German Board (2002)
- Certified Specialist for Orthopedic Surgery & Trauma Surgery (2009)
- License for Chirotherapy (2002)
- License for X-ray Imaging (2002)
- Certified Foot Surgeon (DAF) (2014)
- License of NHRA as Orthopedic Consultant (2017)
- Member of DAF, German Association for Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Life Member of German Medical Association
- Life Member of German Orthopedic & Trauma Association
My name is Dr. Michael Mitrovics. I am a 52 year old German board certified orthopaedic and trauma
surgeon consultant with over 20 years of experience in orthopaedic surgery.
In summer 1995 I finished my exams at the medical school of the Albert-Einstein-University of Ulm /
Afterwards I began my specialist training in 1995 at the Department of Surgery (Prof. Bruch) at the
University Hospital Lübeck.
My next step was at the Baumann-Klinik Stuttgart in the Departments of Orthopedics (Prof. Trepte)
and Rheumatology / Hand Surgery (Prof. König).
Finally I completed successfully my specialization in orthopedics in June
2002 at Paulinen-Hilfe Stuttgart (Prof. Aldinger and Dr. Marquardt).
From January 2003 to December 2016, I worked as a self-employed orthopedic surgeon in my own
private clinic in Esslingen.
During this time I was able to carry out inpatient and outpatient operations on hands and feet in
addition to the entire conservative area.
In November 2009, I also acquired the specialization in orthopedics and trauma surgery.
Since 2011 I have been a member of the German Association for the Foot and Ankle (DAF). I
successfully completed the DAF certification courses in January 2014 as a certified foot surgeon.
From January 2017 I worked as an Orthopaedic consultant at German Orthopaedic Hospital in
In the last 3 years I was responsible for the treatment of hand, foot and spine disorders.
Beside the full range of conservative treatments of the spine (spinal injection techniques:
periradicular therapy, facet joint infiltrations under c-arm control, chiropractic treatments) I perform
minimal invasive surgeries like microdiscectomy and decompression of the lumbar spines.
Since 1st of February I am glad to join America Mission Hospital with my experience and competence
to continue my services in Bahrain. I am looking forward to be a part of the AMH family and history.