Pediatric Neurology - a subspeciality of pediatrics - deals with the diagnosis and treatment of children with neurological conditions, including movement disorders, muscular dystrophy, neurofibromatosis, epilepsy and cerebral palsy.
Our doctors use latest technologies and research to understand childhood neurological problems and attempt to treat them.
Pediatric neurology services:
- Assessment of the development of the central and peripheral nervous system in children from infancy to adolescence;
- Developmental assessment and follow-up of children with risk factors related to birth and newborn period;
- Diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of children with:
- Epilepsy, seizures and febrile convulsions
- Headaches and migraines
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Cerebral palsy
- Movement disorders including tics and abnormal gait
- Neurocutaneous syndromes - Tuberous sclerosis, Neurofibromatosis
- Developmental disorders including delayed motor milestones and delayed speech