14 Tips for a healthy lifestyle
Around the globe, it is estimated that only a few people out of millions maintain a healthy life. Living a healthy lifestyle is an essential habit that shouldn’t be overlooked as this helps to boost immunity, resist diseases and keep us emotionally and mentally hale and hearty. In a nutshell, a healthy lifestyle increases the length and quality of life as a whole. Although food and physical exercise contribute to healthy lifestyles, yet there are other vital aspects to put in place. To go straight to the details, here are a few tips to embrace a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not consume harmful substances to gain or lose weight
- Eat fruits and vegetables regularly
- Maintain a BMI of about 18-25 kg/m2
- Keep away from smoke or from inhaling any poisonous substances
- Exercise regularly, a minimum of 30 minutes or more every day
- Avoid high-calorie foods or snacks
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Follow dental hygiene
- Do not skip meals especially breakfast
- Get 6 to 7 hours of natural sleep every day
- Protect yourself from communicable diseases by taking vaccines
- Keep track of your calorie intake
It is true that some or certain lifestyles are quite hard a task to keep at, particularly when addicted to following the easy going life. To make the above-listed facts easier to track, create a “to do lists and “not do to list” and follow them closely. Bear in mind that in no time you will get used to doing them if they’re difficult now. Hence, make your decision today to get a better life than you have now and inspire others towards the same.