The aim of our clinic is to:
- Diagnose, evaluate and assess breathing problems and lung diseases
- Imaging technologies and Pulmonary Function test as methods for diagnosis.
- Treatment methods may include medication in the form of inhalation or oral medications.
Treated conditions such as:
- Diagnosis and Management of Lung Diseases [Asthma, Bronchitis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Chronic Cough, Emphysema, Pneumonia, Haemoptysis, Interstitial Lung Disease, etc]
- Sleep disorders [Sleep Apnoea]
The antismoking clinic offers the smoker psychological and medical advice to stub out the cigarette so that we can ultimately attain a smoke free world.