Dr. Rama Krishna
- Location Manama
- Department Surgery
- Phone+ 973 17 177 711
Specialty General and Laparoscopic surgery
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi, Indi.a — MBBS 1992
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, University of Delhi, India, — MS (Surgery) 1996
- Fellowship of the International College of Surgeons – FICS
- Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery – FMAS – 2006
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh – MRCSEd — 2010
- Diploma in Laparoscopic Surgery (DLS), GEM institute, Coimbatore, India.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Training in Bariatric and Metabolic Surgery — At European Institute of Telesurgery, IRCAD, University of Strasbourg, France.
- Fellow of Association of Surgeons of India (FAIS).
- Fellow of International Medical Science Academy (FIMSA).
- Life member of the Association of Surgeons of India ASI
- Life member of Delhi State Chapter of ASI
- Founder Member of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)
- Life member of Asia Pacific Hernia Group. APHS
- Life Member of Indian Society of Wound Management
- Founder Member and Executive Member – Bahrain Chapter of IMA, Life Member of Indian Medical Association.