Full mouth rehabilitation for un-cooperative and handicapped children under General Anesthesia and routine treatment for co-operative patients.
Treatments for habits like thumb sucking, tongue thrusting etc are managed by habit breaking appliances.
Early diagnosis and treatment of common eruption patterns of teeth in children by Interceptive Orthodontic treatment.
Emergency treatment of sports injury in front teeth fractures of primary and young permanent teeth.
Smile restoration in children with aesthetic and child friendly crowns.
- Specialized parental and child counseling regarding oral health and preventive care.
Certificates / Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery 1994-2000 from Banglore University, Karnataka. India
- Master of Dental Surgery (Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry. ) 2008-2011 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka. India
- Member of Indian Society of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Member of Indian Dental Association
+ 973 1717 7711