Training / Schooling:
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (2001) – from Vinayaka Mission Dental College under Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Tamil Nadu, India
- Master of Dental Surgery in Orthodontics (2006) – from K.L.E.S. Institute of Dental Sciences under Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India
CERTIFICATIONS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- International member of American Association of Orthodontist (AAO)
- Fellow and Member of World Federation of Orthodontist (WFO)
- Member of Indian Orthodontic Society (IOS)
Conferences and Workshops attended:
- 39thIndian Orthodontic conferences, Bapuji Dental college & hospital, Davangere, 2004
- 8th IOS pg students convention, A.B.Shetty Memorial institute of dental sciences Mangalore 2004.
- 9th IOS pg students convention, SDM college of dental sciences, Darvard, 2005.
- 8th Scientific convention, KLES Institute of Dental sciences,Belgaum. 2004.
- 9th Scientific convention, KLES Institute of Dental sciences,Belgaum.2005.
- 45th Indian Orthodontic conference, Mangalore,
- 8th Asia Pacific Orthodontic Conference & 47th Indian Orthodontic Conference at New Delhi 2012
- Lingual straight wire technique,New Delhi 2012
- Clear Path 3 D Aligners Certification 2012
- Clinical Application of Microimplants in Orthodontics 2012
- Damon Q Self ligating bracket system, Bahrain 2014
- BLS training AMH Bahrain 2015
- Phase II Damon Q bracket system, Bahrain 2016